EXPO MILANO 2015 - 1st May - 31th October 2015
“Feeding the planet, energy for life".
The Expo site is located a few kilometers from the center of Milan, in the north-west area of the city and near the town of Rho.
The site is directly connected to the airports and the main public transports.
Here you can find useful informations:
DAYS AND OPENING HOURS
1st May to 31th October 2015.
Monday to Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
HOW TO REACH MILAN EXPO
The site is easily accessible at local, regional and international level.
• Metro - Line 1, which connects directly the city centre to the Exhibition site.
• Highways: A4 Turin-Milan-Venice, A8 / A9 Milan-Como-Chiasso and Milan-Varese and Western Bypass, which continues south to the A1 Milan-Rome-Naples
• High-speed trains: dedicated new train station serves two regional lines connected also to the underground network of Milan.
• Airports: Linate, Malpensa and Orio al Serio allow easy access to the Expo grounds.
We can provide you with open tickets *, valid for one day of your choice during the period of the event.
The cost is 32.00 € if purchased before 30 April 2015. From the 1st May the cost of the tickets will be 39.00 €
* (Valid from May 2nd to October 31th 2015) It's recommended to convert the ticket to a fixed date as the open tickets (not converted to fixed date) will allow entry only according to the availability (maximum daily capacity 250,000 persons).
TICKETS FOR THE OPENING DAY
Tickets for the opening day will be available at a later time.
ATTRACTIONS AND EVENTS WITHIN EXPO
The entrance ticket includes access to the site and to numerous events of the daily program and evening.
It also includes the entrance to the “Triennale di Milano Arts & Foods” - Viale Alemagna 6, starting from 10 April 2015.
The ticket doesn’t include admission to the show of the Cirque du Soleil to be held at the Open Air Theatre every day from Wednesday to Sunday from 6 May to August 23.
The "experience" such as meals and tastings are excluded from the cost of the ticket.
TICKETS FOR EVENING ENTRANCE
Tickets for evening entrance will be available only from the opening of the event, not before.
The entrances to the Expo by Night will be starting at 6:30 p.m.
A large children area is provided inside the EXPO area.
The “Children Park” is an area of play and discovery for children. The project involves a process of experiences, activities and challenging situations, but is presented as a place of relax and rest. The concept, called “Ring around the planet, Ring around the future”, refers to the metaphor of the “ring around” as a gesture that embraces the planet.
FACILITIES FOR PETS
You can’t bring animals into the exhibition site with the exception of guide dogs for blind people or other dogs for specific medical reasons.
Outside the site there are no areas or services in which to leave the animals during the visit to Expo.
There are no lockers or luggage storage areas within the site.
It is very inadvisable to bring your luggage especially if it is large.
Outside the site, at Fiera Milano, there are spaces for a fee and with limited capacity.